Well at least that's what my sister thought over the weekend when I told her that I had some news that I thought she'd be very surprised about!!! *rolleyes* I kind of said the f word to that!! ROFLMAO!! - Told her you need to be having sex for that to happen and then got told that was to much information!!! *shakes head*
Well at least I know a few people that ARE expecting - My sister for one, Sandi for another and also so is Christy from the sweet shoppe team... And becasue of this news Christy and Robin have teamed up to bring out a new lot of kits... called "the expecting sweet stuff collection" [www.sweetshoppedesigns.com]

Eight AWESOME kits to play with - I'm so lucky!!! I have used below - On the layout of Jacob [I did this as a rak/surpise for Jodie - from the photo she let me play with the other week :) - hence why the layout size also!] I used a few extra alpha's on this ones from Meredith Fenwick and Gina Cabera. Brush is from Nancie Rowe Janitz.. Second is a cute one of Tegan just playing on the swing, I actually had a go at makeing my own paper flowers I totally blame this on
Rett who's paper scrapping I totally love!!! Her cut out flowers inspired me to experiment LOL! :) I'm kinda happy with how it came out :). The last layout is a re do of an old layout... which is kind of 'sad' I love the kit I used for the old layout and still do love that kit [Brenda Kempf's Sunny and Bright kit at
www.adictedtodigital.com] I just don't think it works all that well with the photo anymore.... and I think it's much more suited to the new one....
Using The Photo Shoot Kit

Using the Her Nursary Kit

Using The Her Day out kit

Previous Layout

AND becasue I missed posting it on friday before I ran away for the weekend... the layout of Dani's that I left off the end of my last post...
5 comments:
What no comments? He he I get to be first.
Love the layout of Jacob Peta, a lovely surprise... and of course the other too rock as well!
Gorgeous layouts - I love the flowers of course!
Gorgeous layouts!
Love the bed one :D Its very cool to see LO's that aren't of the usual subjects.
Beautiful layouts Peta. Clever girl you. You make me want to take up digi... and I already spend enough time in front of this computer! Love it girl :)
Oooohhhh I love your pages! :) Super cool! :) I'm loving the collection too - even though I'm not either!
Post a Comment