I'm an Old women forgive me!
There ya go Bellie just for you!! - and for all of you who where not standing in the bank line at "Which Bank" with me and Bellie - That is was the old lady in front of us said to the teller... Bellie and I thought it was Cute hehe - and she dared me to post a blog title with it - so there you go! - Aren't you all glad I explained that???
So what's up peeps?? - rofl - Now it's come to my attention that I have had 75 vistors today... and only one comment!!?!?! - what's up with that???? - Am I scary??? Come on I don't bite. And funny enough the one comment is from a long time lurker who de lurked the other day *waves @ Sara!! - LOL I do remember who you are - that gave me a giggle!* So ... I becasue it seems the day of dares - COMMENT I DARE YA!!!
Talking Dares - there is a great new dare's blog up - kind of like the effer dares - but run by a supper group of Aussie Scrappers [some of my fav paper scrappers - Karen, Rett & Steph to name a few] - Although I do notice no DIGI girls on that list - HEY YOU LOT WHAT'S UP WITH THAT?? - ROFLMAO!! ... anyways go check it out How Dare you The first dare layout is to basicaly do a layout with the title - How Dare you ....
In other layout news - this is my new FAV layout... I love love love it - It kind of boomed in the gallerys - didn't even get one comment at scrapboxx ... I think that's always the way the layouts I love never really get all that much 'comment love' which is always disapointing but hey :P I love it that's what counts!
This was done useing the new Kit from Tracy Ann's Artlines Six Series - the name of the kit escapes me right now and I'm to lazy to go look it up - so if you want to know click on the link to my pea's garelly and have a look there... NOW talking all things Tracy Ann - DID YOU KNOW SHE'S HAVING A SALE!!!?!?!! It ends tomorrow I believe - SO GET IN NOW!!! There are AWESOME Bargines to be had!!
In other digital news - got the sales figures in for my kit that was for sale - there is only one person in this world crazy enough to actually part with their cold hard cash for my stuff - So who ever you where - THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! And also thanks to Jodie and Jacque who both made layouts with the DT copies they got!! - LOVE YA GIRLS!
So I think it's safe to say that you all will be safe from my designing talents for awhile yet - I don't think I'll go into the kit selling game on the strenght of one sale ROFL!!
And talking Designs by Dani - a new layout with her stuff :)





7 comments:
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHA
what a funny old lady. What a grand time we had today heheh..
consider this a comment
Gosh... I don't dare not comment. Love Love Love the bed layout... and hey your kit rocked Peta, they don't know what they were missing.
Oh don't give up after just one month.. your kit was awesome! Maybe you just need a nice Aussie site to sell it on? ;)
I musta missed that lo Peta, that's the first time I saw it.
HONEST. I love the clean look.
& Pleaz don't give up ur kit's.....I love them!
:)
Saying hello since I'm stopping by! LOL! :)
Hi Peta, don't know if you remember me from Boxx, but I thought I''d say Hi...Hi!!
Love your take on the How dare you challenge, Peta - amazing layout! And the pink layout is beautiful :-)
Post a Comment