Monday, July 24, 2006

I was born to late to a world that doesn't care...

Ohh I wish I was a punk rocker with flowers in my hair... ~~~~> Still loveing wish I was a punk rocker!

Now silly things for all of those who haven't give up on my depressive ass posts and gone to find something more pleasant to read...

Today I looked at myself in the mirrior and couldn't help but think "hehe I look cute today" ROFLMAO - then of course I thought if I was to share that with anyone they would think I was totally bonkers - so hey why not share it here you lot after all you already KNOW I'm bonkers... right?!

It was just funny my skin's all pretty and glowing, and my eyes a bright. I grinned at the face n the mirrior and that only made me think she was even cutier. HAHA... I feel pretty ohh so pretty [i know that's from something but I can't for the life of me work it out]. So yes that's my random crazy thing for today!

I also got some good news today - one of the local scrap mags what's two of my layouts! *YIPPIE* I haven't had a local toot since the start of the year, and as regular readers will know it's been something I've been complaining about for awhile. I was in a bit of a submit slup LOL - and now I feel like submitting again! Although I had forgotten just how much of a pain in the butt it is to try and track down layouts in all the gallerys to cover them up - I *think* I have gotten them all...

Now Lastly...

a new layout for you all


{credits: Papers from Jenn Howland avaliable at http://www.shabbyelements.com/Frame - From Corina's Printers Box at http://www.plaindigitalwrapper.com/, also used All about me word art and tag from the arsenal collection. Flower from the stitched flower garden kit by Andrea Nelson at http://www.divinedigital.com/ Glitter from Dani Mogstad's cool aid kit at www.designbydani.com, Alpha from Tia Bennet - you can't get them anymore I don't think!?! }

I have to say I LOVE LOVE LOVE the printers box of Corina's - isn't it the perfect frame for a layout also?!?! And I love these papers to by Jen they wow'ed me when I got them and have been trying to get the perfect layout to show them off - still don't think I did them any justice lol!

3 comments:

Jodie said...

OOh love the layout, love that you are having a pretty day also :)

Rachael said...

Congrats on your toot! How wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Peta - love your blog girl...

The *i feel pretty* thing might be from dirty dancing.. :p

Keep it real - love it!

Shelley :)