COVER ME UP BABY!
I'm very happy to report I have another two little "removed for publication" covers in my gallery! - YAY - I know have three to be published layouts.. .
one for the Scrapbook-bytes e-zine and two now for an American Mag called Legacy! I have to say I'm over the moon that these two layouts are going to be published - one is very dear to my heart and I'm so proud that it will be published - only trouble is now I have to track down all the gallerys I uploaded to and cover it up LOL!! Both layouts are 'older' ones so that's going to be fun, have already found the ones at scrapboxx, two peas, sbb, scrapartist, diva's .. but I'm sure I was a gallery hoe and put them up else where also... I know I still have to track one down on a uk gallery.... ARGH - can someone remind me to start actually makeing lists of where i put these damn things!! Ohh and I should go back through here as I think they are posted....
I also have to work out if I can actually get a copy of the Legacy mag over here!! ROFLMAO! Ohh AND I got my first layout of just Tegan picked up [the other one is of me hehe]
So yes that's my good news for today.



3 comments:
Wahoo! I am first!
Doing the happy scrappy excited dance down here for you Peta!
Great news Hun... no go get deleting.
yay for your good news! you are my digi queen! love the music!
You go girl!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment