Dreams do come true
Now I have to say - there have been posts on here about how much I love this girls work .... And can I tell you too that ever since I first scrapped with something of hers I have wanted to be on her team - badly - I can remember chatting to MizAmyLou [gosh now there is someone I haven't talked to in AGES] and saying that I really really really wanted to be on this DT - I think I went on about it for HOURS - Days - WEEKS lol - I think I managed to gush to anyone that would listen!
Now back then I wasn't one to go up to a designer and go "hey I like you can I work for you?" - haha I liked to wait for calls or for that magical "I want you on my dt" email/pm - which I always thought where urban myths until I got my very own!!
So anyways - reading on Digi Shop talk yesterday there was a post that I just had to reply to about what dt's we dream of being on - well that and the blog music post - [what people don't like blog music *CRY* ] ...
anyways - yes I posted about the first team I ever would have *died* to be on - and how that dream hadn't come true yet.... Imagine my surprise when I got a blog comment from said designer telling me she had a opening in her creative team and it was MINE if I wanted it ...
I don't think I stopped bouncing all day!!! :)
So yes - I am now the very proud owner of a new Dt blinkie - www.shabbyelements.com - I get to work with the lovely Miz Dianne Rigdon's and Miz Jennifer Howland's 'stuff'!!
I've only wanted to be on this team for a year!!
So of course I stayed up to all hours last night making my first official dt layout....
I love this kit so much I had to make a new blog banner with it!!! :) - the kit is called Loving hands and gosh it rocks!!!! I already want to scrap with it again - and that is a big thing for me when I normaly just tend to use a kit once!! - But there is still so much prettiness in this kit left un used!! - you can find the kit at I believe www.scrapartist.com also.
And if that isn't enough.... I know also have my very first ever - Creative Team BLOG!!! - HOW cool is that!?! - Go check it out Get Creative - So yeap you are going to find posts by me over there also!!! :) - and you all know how I like to talk hehe - Poor Di's going to wonder what she's got herself into hehe ;)
So lastly - THANK YOU DI!!!!!




4 comments:
That is great news Peta. Her work is just beautiful. Congratulations!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
What a thrill and honor, but oh so deserved. I am so happy for you.
(but can you stop showing off now :) lol)
Can't wait to see more *stuff*.
Sandi :)
congrats on your dream team!
OH congrats Peta.... how fun is that.. now dont forget how much you 'love' me too LOL.. I am feeling a little jealous and unwanted LOL... well done girl.
Post a Comment