Friday, June 23, 2006

Pimping - ME

Layouts of me!!! - and my kit!! LOL

I thought I would remind you all that my Pop Rock kit is for sale up at www.designbydani.com until the end of the month - so you only have a few more days to grab it before it's gone BABY! - and I will be honest - depending on how many kits I have sold I'll be working out if I'm going to sell kits or not.. so if you don't want me to make any more kits don't buy it ROFLMAO!!

So I finnaly got around to scrapping with my own kit.... [useing extras - Dani's Square stitching and Seeing star stitching - check out all of Dani's Al-a-cart stiches when you are there buying my kit :P hehe]

My kit in case you have forgotten what it looked like - or missed seeing it - it is under the Specail Promotions!



and because it's all about me!! - Another me layout - This was done for the what are you afraid of challenge at two peas journaling goes: This is a word that I am afraid will always define me. That I will always consider myself to be fat. I don’t want to be unhappy in my own skin and don’t want to be some kind of super model. I just want to be able to feel that this isn’t the first thing people notice about me, I want to look as good was I feel on the inside. That fat isn't a word to discribe me.

Credits: Alpha from Nancie Rowe JantizFlower and button from Dani Mogstads bloom n buttonsSwirl brushes from Rhonna Farreredge brushes from Fee JardineFont: texas hero

Now - I have to go pack for the weekend!!! - will be spending it at my parents away from nettage so I can get my enrty for tafe done!!!

1 comment:

Jodie said...

He he.... love this kit Peta, but you already know that... love the layout, very funky.
Have a great weekend... not net connection? OMG... who will I talk to ROFLOL