Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Here but not all there or is it there but not all here?

:P

Glad to see you all missed me!

I must say going away for the weekend and coming back to one comment really made me feel loved

*goes off and sulks in the corner*

:P ehh I've been so slack in blog comments myself of late really must get back on top of that one.
Once I get the million and one things I need to do out of the way I will I promisse. For now I'm freaking out about this whole study thing - WHY do I always work these things out right at the last minute??? They are sending out acceptances to the subject this week and I don't even have my application in yet!!! ARGH!!

I have one thing left to do - a drawing by my own hand.... goodie! ICK this is the one thing I'm not confident at!

Other then that the tasks are to do a graphic design/illustraion that use's colour - I've done it but not sure if I will show it yet as I may use it as part of a project that can't be shown publicly till after september.... [which I better get a move on and finish as it's due by end of next month!]

Another one was useing just simple shapes to create a circus poster.. and this is what I came up with - My dad thinks the clowns are scary!! rofl - I wanted it to be fun but also a little 'off beat' IYKWIM - I was orignaly going with a very scary theme with a very 'gothic' feel to it but it kind of ended up a little more 'cuteish'

One of the others is a use of just font's and colour to 'decorate' a quote or poem kind of thing...

I love that quote for Hellen Keller :) And I'm also putting in a reworked version of my freestyle I believe in a better way layout.

So tomorrows job is - do drawing - ekk - fill out application - take it all into tafe - ekk. Wish me luck!

Now... is it just me or does the actor in the music clip look like Matthew McConaughey?? Although you don't get to see him too well - the section after she wakes up to find him missing and after you see them walking - I swear it looks like a very young [hot] Matthew McConaughey! - and it's an OLD film clip so hey you never know it could be!!

I love this song it reminds me though of the movie "That thing called Love" If I ever seen that movie on dvd I'll be buying it - even if it's $50! I don't care. LOVE that movie :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was all sad that noone had commented about my new lens and it turned out that Typepad didn't send any notifications through! I only missed one comment, but still, it made my day!

I like the clowns thing, even though it scares me. It's well done!

Jodie said...

Well he he better make sure I keep commenting...love the clowns :)

DebF said...

love the clowns! good luck with finishing off your application - now, go do it!