Blow my Mind Baby
Well what can I say. I don't know exactly WHERE this one came from but I do wish that more like it would come out to play. I'm still doing the going back every few minutes to look at it and go "that's my layout" *blink*
yes I'm having one of those moments when you just look at something you have created and you're happy and surprised about how it turned out becasue it just flowed and created it self.
I'm even thinking of useing this in my portfolio as I can add in one piece of my choice ... [have a set list of other things i must do - ekk!]
Might not be everyone's cup of tea, and may not get the comments I'd want it to get [I find the layout I love totally are the ones that rarely get more then a handful of comments... ] may never see the pages of a magazine - but to me it is the best layout I have ever created and goes into the folder with that select group of OMGOSH layouts that I have done :)




4 comments:
I love it Peta and I think you should be proud of it.
Typo: Reality.
It's not my fave of your layouts but it is good. If you want to submit it in your portfolio though, I thought I'd give you the heads up on the typo.
hope it goes well - you'll be very good at graphic design.
this is stunning Peta, and so out-of-the-box for you, good on ya! totally lovin' it!
Fantastic layout, Peta. Just stunning.
Post a Comment