Saturday, June 17, 2006

Photo Fun

I was chatting to Jodie last night when she showed me a photo she wanted to scrap of Jacob - I begged her to let me play with it ... so she did!




which ended up like...



and then we ended makeing it B&W




She also ended up sending me this one of Bianca.... [you might need to click on these ones to see what I'm talking about! ]



I played with it - then I noticed her right eye looked a little 'funny'




see.......

so I started again and after some playing.... LOOK



we stayed with Colour - but look at it in B&W ...



quite proud of myself :) - of course though - you have to have great photos to start with!! :)

2 comments:

Jodie said...

:) Well I told you last night and I will tell you again... you are a photo editing GENIUS!!! Even when sleep deprived LOL... still can't believe the magic you worked on these pictures.

katef said...

great photos, gorgeous kids and loads of skill... way to go both of you!