Friday, June 16, 2006

It must be late....

Takeing a well earnt break from uni assignment - yes it's 5 in the morning and I'm working on an assignment which can mean one thing - it's due tomorrow - well today now :P

I started out to do just a simple 'fix' up on my story chapter and have ended up pretty much rewriting the whole damn thing - *groan*

I needed some music so went and had a buzz through the music sites for something new to put on here and look what I found...

hehe - talk about blast from the past - Kylies first song!!! I can so remember when this came out!!! The clothes - the hair - the jewlery! ROFLMAO!!

I think my fringe was a mile high - I had those same earings and the most stole iteam out of my sisters wardobe had to be her bubble skirt! [which I read are on the way back into fashion!!] Ohh and of course I also liked to steal my sisters big stretch bealt - that I must admit I never had the waist for!!!! haha ....


1988 was a great year!!! - Actually dug this out of the archive... yes that's me on the left [my cousine Hailey on the right] - this was taken in 1988, whe Hailey and her family where done for Expo 88, us girls [Me, My sister and Hailey] got together and put on a dance show for the rest of the family [ROFLMAO!!] I *think* we all danced to Locomotion too.... Not sure what song this one is from, but I know we also did Mel and Kim's Respectable, and at least one song of Madona's [I think I did Latsla Bonita]... we had costumes - the works!! Was great fun. :) - and as you can see in the photo - that's Kim's stretch Belt - and also I believe the above mentioned bubble skirt!!! - and if I remember rightly Mum made that skirt!

No comments: