Out of date.
I have a confession to make.
I'm thinking about stepping down from one or two of my dt spots.
I'm feeling very 'slack' and 'gulity' over a few things, and it doesn't help that my scrapbooking drive has packed its bags and left for tamworth these last few days - I wish it would come back I have a rak layout to do that has been waiting for EVER .... AND a charity kit to create!!!
I have so many beautiful kits to use and I feel so bad that I'm not putting more into my DT's - I think that all of them diserve much better.
I haven't also being putting much time into my blog runs either....
I haven't even made a layout useing my own Pop Rock Kit [that is for sale at www.designbydani.com]
another of my biggest issues too - is that the photos are light on the ground at the moment as well, it would be different if I have my own children to pull out in front of the camera to get a few more shots for layout work ... but I don't and I am so over my own face its not funny.
So.... as there are no layouts... lets see what I have in my box to work with [although there are three kits that I can't show as they are hush hush ones!]
New Kit from Sandra:
New from Robin - a combo Kit with Manda:
And from Just Robin:
New from Tracy:
ALL AVALIABLE AT www.sweetshoppedesigns.com
THEN - I also have from Tracy [over at Scrapbook-bytes]
aren't those pockets cool???? - both of these are avaliable at www.scrapbook-bytes.com
I'm just being thankful that Fee hasn't got anything out yet [although I KNOW she's working on something]









2 comments:
Oh Peta..can't you borrow someone elses kids?
Is it boys you were after? I have plenty of them to lend out to unsuspecting digital scrappers..LOL
I'm sure you'll get through although I can imagine it's a lot of work.
She'll be right mate!!
Cheers
Sharryn :)
I know what you mean about pics... Im sick of doing the dogs and Im running out of good niece pics!!!
Those kits are just gorgeous ;)
Post a Comment