Living on the edge
Well now I find this song even more fiting.
Today a few things have just made me sit back and go "what the hell am I trying to do?"
And I have decided to take a break from the digital/scrappbooking commuinty as a whole. Well - other the DSDU - this will be the only place I'm active at, becasue it's basically NOT another scrapbooking community - it's home.
I have a mix of reasons, that I think I'll just keep to myself. Hehe wonder if I'll just fade off into obscurity and the only people who will know who I am are the ones on DSDU ....
Guess I better let my bosses know about this....
So keep any eye out over the gallerys, I'll be finishing off the kits I currently have and then takeing a break.
I'll post in here still to I'm sure - you should all know by now that I can't shut up :)



5 comments:
I think I know what you're talking about... I wish you wouldn't leave Peta. I think you'll be greatly missed. I hope that you can get a fresh wind of creativity, some peace of mind and tons of inspiration while you're on your break!
*hugs* Im sure you are doing the right thing. Sometimes you just need to take a break and collect your thoughts and just relax!! You will come back bigger and better than ever :)
Take care
(even though i will be seeing you around at DSDU ;))
I hope that you are okay and that the break will be good for you... will sure miss your layouts though. Take care of yourself hon... you know where I am if you want to chat {{{{{big Hug}}}}}}
Will be calling you soon honey.. sounds like we need a catch up, a pack of tim tams and a large block of chocolate.
'fade off into obscurity'.... nah that will never happen, you will always have legend status and be talked about in awe, no matter what! Enjoy your break... regain that fire in your belly and come back ready to wow everyone all over again.. or just stay and play with us nutters at your very cool site!
Post a Comment