Thursday, June 15, 2006

Last Chance Calls...

Okay I have to put this out there ...

there are two Creative teams that I would LOVE to apply for... but alas I'm sitting these calls out for a mix of reasons but I really really really wish I didn't have too ... not that anyones holding a gun to my head and saying that I can't apply for them ... just that i have to be good and hehe I HATE being good :P

So in order of call endment [hehe Peta's makeing up words again!]

Dani Mogstad - www.designbydani.com call ends - TODAY!!!!!!

*Sigh* Gosh I Love Dani's designs and it's been soooo much fun being on her creative team these last few months I so want to hold onto her and go NO you can't get rid of me - but *sigh* she's also such a sweetie pie that she wants to make sure that more then just a handful of girls get to experience what it is like to be a Dani Girl... and also I think it makes perfect sense to do it this way - as I know now after being on the team I'm even MORE of a Dani Addict then BEFORE I was on the team.... So yes makes good sense cause now I'm going to have to go to the store for my dani fix each month!! - DANI YOU'RE EVIL hehe - BUT I DO SO LOVE YA! ;) Honestly - I can give this girl more of a wrap... I've always admired her work from a distance and thought she'd be one of those you know successful people that wouldn't associate with the likes of me [ROFLMAO!!] ... but gosh was I wrong!!! - she's beautiful in kit form and in humane form.... did I mention that I heart Dani? hehe

:)

So seeing I can't apply for her team - why don't you! All the details can be found here:- http://www.creativeteamcall.com/


Next....

Karen Hunt www.scrapbook-bytes.com

Karen is someone who I have only just recently discovered - she's fun she's fresh and she's totally funky - and better yet she's an AUSSIE! hehe ;) When I first saw Karen's Funky Doodles stuff I did a I MUST HAVE THAT run into the SBB store and had it in my cart faster then you can say funky chicken [don't ask! *blink*] And from the moment I got it in my hot little hands and looked at all the other stuff Karen had in her store I KNEW I just had to find out more about this girl - so I googled, hunted her down [pun not intended] emailed her and gushed my little heart out.... and I did find out something funny in my hunt for Karen Hunt -[okay so I meant it that time :P] ... we sotra in a round about net way - know the same people I know Nic, who works for Amber who Karen knows through a scrapbooking dt... [I think I've got that right] so she sorta knows Nic too... Got it?? LOL

So anyways - Karens designs are so ME. So what I love bright, funky, bold, yet also clasic and so easy to scrap with - You should see the lovely kit she had as a freebie on her blog the other day - totally delish! I SOOO wish I had the time to devote to Karens team - I think she is just going to rock even more and more and I'm so going to kick myself for passing this up!! [not that she would of necessarily picked me to be on her team anyways ROFL]. - But yes - GO check Karen out!!

Details for her call can be found on her blog - I totaly love her blog title "becasue I'm the mum, that's why." which can be found here:- http://karenahunt.blogspot.com/ and the details are in the post for June 7

also while I'm here - just have to say was over at SBB checking out what was new and OMGOSH the new kit by another Aussie - Trish Jones is to die for and is called "Fundamental Fun" SOOO pretty!!!

On a personal digi note. I've been asked to pair up with a designer to create a kit for the charity pea stuff that has been happeing - still can't believe someone was *cough* crazy *cough* enough to aske me to be a part of it all - so yes stay tuned for more info as it comes to hand on this little project! - OHH and my Paired up parterner is Michelle Raine - who you can check out here - http://web.mac.com/michelle.raine :) and looking at her stuff I know we are going to have fun with our kit and I"m sure it's going to be very funky!! :)

I think that's it....

well other then layout share time....




Credits: Tracy Ann Robinsons Baby Girl Kisses at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com, Alpah from Jan Crowley and paint stuff from Fee Jardien's pinky boo kit - both of avaliable at www.thedigichick.com

Credits: Fee Jardien and Kristy Ann's For the Girls kit avaliable at www.hollymccaigdesigns.com {I love the colours and all the doodles in this kit - have another layout planned for this one, but waiting on some photos as I want to do a rak layout for someone with it ;)}

Credits: Dianne Rigdon's Simply Marvelous papers and elements - and trust me this kit is Simply Marvelous - no false advertising with that kit's name!! I LOVE This layout - but that's not really a surpise as I love Dianne's stuff hehe .... have I told you guys that I'm a huge Dianne fan? - not in the last five minutes okay - I LOVE Diannes stuff - and was so cool tonight got to have a little chat to her in hello as well hehe - was a great seg way to suddenly just start chatting with someone - Ohh Hi - bing - look what I did with your kit - how are you? HAHA

Okay that's enough crap out of these fingers - I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

Chris Millar said...

I see you're still whipping up a digital storm with your gorgeous layouts Peta!! Just checkin' out all your layouts on your blog and girl you're on fire!!!
I know Karen! Will have to go check out her blog!!