Wednesday, June 14, 2006

At this point in my life I am......

* thankful for all the wonderful compliments I have been given
* Disgusted a the behavouir of some people who hide behind anons [even though I know exactly who they are! - which disgusts me even more because I've never done ANYTHING to them to warrent such treatment and I think if the truth was known some people would get the surprise of their lives!]
* angry at *instert anon's real name here*
* about to make one of the biggest decisions in my life - eekk
* better then nasty anons [sorry - can you see someone succeded in pissing me off tonight! See other post for their petty comment]
* Thankful for all the lesaons I have learnt because I am a better person then I was three years ago.
* Sad that things have to change and that friendships change.
* Missing the People who once meant so much to me.
* Not afraid to stand up for myself
* Wiser
* Not as happy as I once was - but know I'll be happy again.
* More understanding
* Less tolernat of people who have nothing nice to say.
* Still holding on to past hurts like a dog with a bone.
* Learning to accept all my idiosyncrasies
* Beautiful, funny, loved, well liked, talanted, advetrous and worth while!
* still crap at spelling :)
* weathered
* Me


How'd I do Rachie?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GET UM GIRL