Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I'm shakeing

I'm in absolute complete and utter shock....

and it's all Jacque's fault!!!

This morning I logged into my emails and checked out my blog comments and I had a strange comment from Jacque ... not strange in that i didn't understand what she was saying - I did - I just thought I had to be reading it wrong.....

well I wasn't.

I can't even begin to tell you how much this has totaly utterly and completly blown my mind to see it...

and for once I'm going to shut up and just show the photo [can't type anyways shakeing to much have to keep hit the back button five or six times till i manage to hit the right buttons... and that's just to get the space bar rright....


out of all the layouts they could have used.... they use mine? - on a page faceing all those awesome books... my layout.... *POP* <~~~ my brain just exploded!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Love you girl. You ROCK!!!! hehehehehe! I'm glad I could excite you like this! ROTFL!!!!!

Andrew said...

I have this exact same layout in a folder on my HD called "scrapbook favorites" Isn't that funny? It's been in there forever! Congrats- that's exciting!

Anonymous said...

Congrats and I can see why it is there--Great Work :)

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! that is awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!! Although I first read it as the LO is new from SS, not the books, LOL.

Oh and because I can't be bothered submitting two comments today, I'm gonna say here that I used to LOVE Gorecki. Until my DH told me that an ex-girlfriend of his considered it "their song". Now it's blah for that reason only, lol. But if your someday hubby (I saw a forum about that once, and hey, finally get to use it) doesn't say the same, I say go for it! Why not?

Anonymous said...

Great work...bravo!

Jodie said...

Wahoo, way to go Peta

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Peta, YOU ROCK GIRL. You deserve it..

Robin said...

That is so super cool!!!!!! You're famous!

Anonymous said...

No one cares. We are all sick of you!

Peta said...

ROFLMAO - haha ANON, I'm not stupid and I know who you are! Simple matter of going to check site stats see where the last person came from, go see who's online at that forum and wow what a surprise it was who I would of guessed!

Twobees said...

Oh Peta, how absolutely awesom I am jumping through hoops here. You are such a talented scrapper and so thoroughly deserve it. Huge congrats :)

Bel said...

OMG THAT IS SO COOL!!!

You go girlfriend!!!

Bel

FunnyFarmKeeper said...

Peta Congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

Yay! How completely awesome. Enjoy!! ... and have fun celebrating! :)

-Becky

ksharonk said...

Just enjoy the moment, Peta ... your layout looks absolutely fabulous in the mag! :)