Tuesday, June 13, 2006

The best song EVER!!

This is it - this is the song that if I could only ever hear one song this would be the one I'd pick.

Lamb - Gorecki

*sigh*

It has to be the most romantic song EVER :) I'll let you in on a little secret if you promise not to tell anyone [and hey Nic this will fill that challenge from the other week ROFL] - This was going to be my wedding song - first dance. But hehe - I still like the song even with out the boy and it never actually had anything to do with 'us' was just a song I loved that I thought would be perfect... Do you think it would be naughty of me - if I ever DO get married - to still have it as a wedding song? ROFL....
I did a layout on this song AGES ago...

I went diging through my gallery on Scrapboxx for it, and I have to say it was kind of trippy to look back on some of my old layouts, I spent ages looking at them actually and reading all the old comments that people had left. It in some cases left me feeling rather sad. Because things where so different back then. Not just me personaly, but I don't know as I clicked on more and more recent layouts I could just see the slight changes.
I think the one reading back over that made me laugh the most was for a layout I did as a joke on Vin Desial. I remembered the fun we had in the forum just playing and being silly, Rachie and her signature with the Vin photos, the jokes we all made and just the general 'happieness' that came with it all in that forum. I miss that and I'm sad it's gone now. I actually went post diging too to find the old post that it all came about in and I have to say, that girl in those posts, I can't believe she's me in some ways. She felt like a stranger, laughing and jokeing and being silly - that's the old Peta. She comes out now and again but nearly enough as she use to. The thing also that I found reading back over it was the banter we all had with each other, we just 'bounced' off each other.... it was fun, no BS with it all - just girls having a laugh. I wish I could get that back - but alas things have changed for me in that regard, and life changes, people change, and we all move on.

It's kind of scray to think how much things have changed for me since that time last year, but what is the most scray is to think of how much things HAVEN'T changed. How much of this life is still the same now then it was 3 years ago. I feel like once again life has left behind that I missed some magical boat. All the dreams and ambitions I had last year died a sudden death. Some times I do think I'm silly to have ambitions becasue life has taught me countless times that I don't get where I want to, that end up back here wondering - now how did I miss that boat? I did x, y and z ..... yet I was still in the wrong place at the wrong time. Luck has never been my friend and I don't think she'll ever be.
But enough of that heavy soul searching black cloud mubo yumbo .... look VIN... Yummy hehe

off to dream about Me, Vin and this song ROFL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yes, the boxx used to be a fun place. Not anymore, all the fun has gone, and everyone feels like a stranger.