Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I treated myself to Pizza

:)

Gosh I know how to spoil myself!! *rolleyes*

I got a phone call today that just made my last post seem very very very SILLY!! - but hey that's me, right?!

A teacher from TAFE rang me this morning regarding my folio submission - SHE LOVED IT!! I don't know if its a call they make to everyone who has submitted something or not but wow I'm so happy to get that call, I can't remember exactly what she said - as I actually got woken by my phone rining LMAO!! So was a bit fuzzy headed at the time ....

But I think she was very impressed by what I had done. But the one thing I do remember clearly is that they are happy to give me a full time spot in the subject!!! .... WAHOOO!!!! I just now have to wait for all the paper work to be sent out but I have already accepted etc - WAHOO!!!

So happy.

And I've changed my mind about the layout so I can show you the design useing colour and also my hand drawn sketch [the women on the phone didn't realise that it was actually a hand drawn sketch as she said that she could see I didn't do that part but thought my idea sketch of the clown was still cool - and I had to tell her that it was actually hand drawn that I had just scanned it into the computer to put on the disk - save putting in a disk and a bit of paper.... ]

So anyways here is the other poster/layout - what ever ROFL...

and my dorky drawing - ROFL...

So yes - very happy... and now I have to go quit uni!!!!! - ROFLMAO!!!! - WAHOO!

PS. should I be worried that my music just went from Trisha Yearwood - to Spiderbait! *blink*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. Well done, and I actually like the clown. Will your TAFE course be far from your Uni one?

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS, but I am not one bit surprised!!!! GO GET 'EM GIRLY!!!!!!

Oh and please BRING BACK TRISHA...lol....

Sandi :)

katef said...

OMG! great folio pieces, you are just going to rock at this!

DebF said...

YAY!! told ya so! now, go quit uni! LMAO

Sara Pearcy said...

Congrats Peta! Clowns scare me and I found your pic scary.... so I guess that means it was good!! LOL
Thanks for dropping by my blog with your message. I drop by here every so often but haven't left a comment before (in case you didn't remember who I was).
Sound on this PC isn't working, but I definitely prefer Spiderbait to Trisha!!

xx S.