Depress me even more!!
Okay if I wasn't already stessed out enough about 'life' and this whole new adventure enough....
I'm getting my application ready and guess what, I had to go hunting for my year 12 report card.
You know I never thought I was a great student - I didn't apply myself the way I should have - pretty much the story of my life!
I was groaning because I knew I failed art in high school - I hated my teacher and hated the work we had to do. I went from getting A's to D's in art - becasue I changed subjects as I wanted to do photography and funny enough the teacher who did the photography part had a heart attack and we never did it!!! [should of stuck with the first Art class!] - and no it's not funny that the teacher had a heart attack - just that I never got to do what I changed for - another story of my life!!!
So anyways. I read back over the teachers comments and my god I didn't realises just how crap of a student I was even then.
I love the opening comment on my art section "Peta demonstrates poor imagination in the approch to the medium, shows a limited ablity to experiment and is not very inventive. "
OHH great now I really feel confident!!! What the hell - I'm applyng for an art subject and they are going to read that!!! GREAT!!
The english comments had this pearler "Peta has a narrow apperication of Literature" ... glad my uni teachers never saw that!!!!
Or the film and Television remark [thanks Mrs Church!] - "Peta can analyse and evaluate a range of media in a reasonable manner, but can undertake research of only the simplest nature."
Well at least I know now that me being a total screw up when it comes to my education isn't a NEW thing....
Excuess me while I just go slit my wrists...
no not really. But I was already feeling supper un confident with timeing, uni and my drawing skills... and now this. *throws up hands*
Ohh well better go save this stuff to disk and get my butt into the city.



4 comments:
{{{{{{BIg HUg}}}}}}
awww *hugs* what nasty comments!!!!!
I will keep my fingers and toes crossed for you that they realise that was years ago and is not a current snapshot of you now.... *more big hugs*
You have changed so much since then I am sure that this wouldn't be a huge part of whether they want you or not.........surely not!!!!!!
Fingers crossed for you. I have no doubt you will rock.......
Sandi :)
BTW - OMG I love Trisha Yearwood but haven't listened to her for ages. Thanks for the memories!!!
There is a distinct difference Smeg.
That is when you HAD to go to school now you WANT to go!!!!
:)
Post a Comment