Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Where is the love...

here it is....





Click on image to get...
Seven Solid Colour Paper
Five Patterned Papers
Six Ribbon's
Six Photo Corners
Six hearts
Four Brads [just for Sandi ;)]
and one set of Distressed Alpha's [including numbers]

Edited to add:

and a layout I did useing it - [I turned the alpha's into a brush ;)]

17 comments:

Annette said...

Thank you very much for the beautiful kit!

Jodie said...

Well you know I have been waiting for this one Peta... looks great. Thanks so much!

Jodie said...

Love the LO Peta! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, thanks a lot - that's really nice of you. Great kit!

Anonymous said...

OMG brads just for ME!!!! lol. Too kind.

I will download this as soon as I get a minute to scratch myself!! Then I may even try and (OMG) scrap! Did I say that????

Thanks.
Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

These are great colours, so bright and lively! Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is such a beautiful kit! Love the colors. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous Peta! Thank you!!

Monica said...

So cute. I am a alpha freak and I love how worn this one is :) Thamk you.

Amanda said...

Thanks lady! I can't wait to do something with it.

Anonymous said...

Peta, Thanks for the awesome freebie. Thats so sweet of you..

Carrie said...

Congrats on the deletion! And thanks for the nice kit! Love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Love the colors in this kit and love the layout. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you, this is gorgeous!
~Margie~

Anonymous said...

Great kit! Thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the kit. The colors are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!