Takeing Time off.
I have made an decission.
Due to uni demands and stuff I'm going to take a time out from scrapping for a little while.
I have a chapter of a novel to write....
and digital story to put together AND...
four blogs to create and fill with stuff....
Have you ever heard of blog fiction?
Well as an experiment and personal challenge. I'm going to create for my digital media writing class four blogs that are maintained by four fictional women... why you ask ... well why not? LOL
here is my uni explination that I had to post the other day...
Four Women, four Blogs, four very different lives; but are they really that different? And what are the relationships like between the four?
The idea is to set up four blog spaces centered around four women who know each other online, through weekly post and comments back and forth their stories and lives are unfolded.
There will be shared ‘truths’ about the lives they lead, that while each women is different in personality there are still similarities between them. Some of the women are closer to others – with one being less “close” then the rest.
Mainly the idea is just to subvert an interesting cultural phonemoum - but to also just give myself some exposure to writing from four different voices..... hopefully I'll pull it off and it will be fun!! :)



2 comments:
Hi Peta! That is SUCH a cool idea about the 4 blogs!!! Im sure you will be great ;)
That's a really interesting idea, Peta! Very cool!
Post a Comment