Wednesday, May 17, 2006

pick the odd one's out....

Background paper from Gina Cabrera's forever Greatful kit
Note Paper from Amy Martin
Joy Alpha from Tracy Ann Robinson's kallista kit
Glitter Heart, Heart Stitching and Little flower all by Dani Mogstad.
Straight Stitching from Sandra Boddington.
Tag plate by Fee Jardine
Beads by Robin Carlton.

so that's the credits to my Ulti layout.... [Joy] can you pick out what I tried to do by looking at the credits?? All but two of them have something in common.... will tell you what tomorrow if you can't work it out :P

I really like this layout and I'm very happy about it. It is TOTALY out of style for me - one thing in it being a 8.5 x 11 [been hanging around Jodie to long ;) LOL!] but it's a look that isn't easily 'picked' as mine - okay so it doesn't have ANY white space [any kind of space at all for that matter] it's totally CLUTTERED ... I know!!! I think I also got the required three photos in.... actually I got 6 extra and a spare in!! [yeap 10 photos - although one is made to look like *one* photo]

I'm not sure if the journaling will be 'counted' as much of a story - it's not a "once upon a time" style of thing - it's more a personal 'note' about what the photos are and wishes for the future.... if I had of gone totally into detail I would have had to make the layout 1200 inches by 1200 inches to fit it all in and even then I might still have been pushing it!!

So anyways - go check it out - hope you like it. I do. :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

oh peta i LOVE that layout!! gorgeous stuff :) Good luck with the comp ;)

Jodie said...

Great LO Peta... and a very different style for you... love the 8.5x 11 he he

Anonymous said...

This kit is LOVELY!!! You have done a wonderful job!! Are you going to be selling your stuff? You should!!!