In other news...
1. Two Pea's deleted my freebie post - *inster shocked face here* LOL it is silly but hey I've now managed to get a post deleted on two peas - I'm SUCH a bad girl. I do understand about the TOU etc but it's not like I'm SELLING anything or like I'm going to be able to 'steal' any of their customers .. I think the kits on two peas are 'quite' a 'bit' better then the stuff I have on here ROFL. And there are more extrem and nasty posts on that site that are allowed to continue.. but hey what ever floats ya boat!
2. My copy of Simple Scrapbooks Digital 5 arived in my mail box today - SO EXCITING!! I am now offical a internationaly published scrapper!! :) and I have to say it looks fantatsic in print the colours just pop and it makes me nearly like that layout again [I hate the journaling font on it now ROFL]. I could think negatively and go 'now I only have the two layouts with up2scraps to come out - but I won't - haha :P
3. Nick Cave RULES - sorry about the addverts at the start of the music but just HAD to put the song up ... love this!!



1 comment:
LOL oh well. you've just gotta laugh about that I guess :)
and yay! congrats you internationally published scrapper you!!! Well done :)
Post a Comment