Thursday, May 25, 2006

Sing it with me....


If you don't know me by now then you will never never never know me....

hehe - you all sing beautifuly!

What is on my mind tonight. Not much other then aton of bricks. DAMN I got a good headace tonight.

I handed in a uni assignment today - so proud of myself. It's actually one I have been haveing panic attacks over and had to get an extension for - so very GLAD it's finally done and in my own little head I think it's pretty well done. But will wait and see I'm sure I was most likley to brief and didn't get the topic right - but hey it's done and I don't want to be a brain surgon do I - I just want to pass right...

So that means - three to go *gulp* One due Sunday night - two due end of next week [I think - maybe the week after - when is the 9th of June again? ROFL. I did say I have a headace didn't I?!]

Trying to write my chapter for sunday - it's so hard to work out 'where' to start it. I really want a kick ass start to it. It's hard to work out how it's all going to go together - working out what voice it's going to be in - first person - third person - second person obnisant - or what ever the hell it is ROFL. I just thought of a good opening line .. If you don't know me by... ohh wait sorry got distracted... I think I might start it off with "Get away from me you drity old perv." HAHA I know one thing it's not going to start with though - discription I HATE discription - all that sceen setting and imary and the whole the clouds rolled across the shy like the devil was after them [hey that was pretty good wasn't it haha -okay maybe it wasn't that great :P ] - so many of the storys this semester have been great big globs of discription - I've tried not to groan to loudly and gosh when I get to some good old fashioned dialouge I'm there - I love it - give me more. Rather hear what people have to say then what the bloody clouds looked like!! :)

I'm babbling aren't I?

So much work to do so little time and Peta's on a I should be asleep high but I'm not so I'm just going on auto polit and chatting a mile a minute [well typing - but it's still the same thing - I'm talking to you - you're just all slack and hardley ever talk back :P]

Would you like me to shut up and just bring on the layouts - cause you so know there is layouts don't you ... after all I *should* be doing uni work shouldn't I so of COURSE there is layouts!

So in order of donement [yes I am makeing up words - it is three in the morning and I have a headace so I'm gosh darn it alowed to! :P]
New Kit for Sandra called Autumn at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com

Useing the new Felt Bits by Tracy Ann Robinson at www.scrapbook-bytes.com [there is a whole heap of other Tracy stuff on there to - to see full credits - for both layouts - check me out on two peas!]

and on another note would you all stop blogging - I've already got 34 posts to catch up on!! EKK!! And I'm so not looking now - and tomorrow no scrapping, no foruming, no going to check comments on layouts and no blogging - little bit of sleeping and LOTS of uni work in order for tomorrow...

Night Ya'll

No comments: