Tuesday, May 23, 2006

x-rated

haha I forgot a layout!!! This is actually one I'm to 'chicken' to post up on two peas as I reckon it would get deleted LOL....

Now you see - I stumbled across this crazy chick by the name of Michelle on two peas one day when I ventured out of my little home of the digi forum and into the pub... lately I haven't been into the pub much at all but the other day I feel back in there and realised it was a certain someone's birthday.... Now Michelle has a bit of a soft spot for a certain Male actor by the name of Keanu - and while wishing her a happy birthday - I applogised for not getting her Keanu gift wrapped for her birthday - and this got me thinking - I could be checky and 'nab' a photo and digital "gift wrap it" hehe .....

Thats when I found the bum photo....

and this came about....

Isn't that a HOT brithday card/layout :) hehe

PS. Anon - Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH PETA! I Love Keanu!!! He is a babe! Always been a huge fan of that hotty, glad I got to view this yummy treat on your blog today! hehehe

Nancy Comelab said...

HOT birthday card indeed, Peta! :) Oh and I am totally loving your new avatar! Cheers mate!

Mish said...

woohooo, loving those butt cheeks... great eye candy!!!