Just wanted to say.
Maybe it's all the M&M's I've eaten,
Maybe it was those two Tim Tams back around midnight that I had, or
Maybe it was the Maltessase I had some time yersterday afternoon...
I know it wasn't the pie or vegies I had for dinner...
Could have been that one or six cups of coffee.
But quite possible it could be the fact that it's now 10 past nine in the morning and to answer Jodies "3.23 am!!! My god do you never sleep" from a few days ago. It would seem not Jodie.
I have been working my tail off on designing some kits for that surprise in June that I told you all about [well I didn't tell you I just said there was a surprise in June - so now at least you know it has something to do with kits!] I was of course having a ball. I didn't realise quite how late it was until I logged into our secret hideaway forum for the Dani girls - and found that the lovely Miz Gemma was online at the same time. A few seconds latter it sunk into my caffien inriched brain that Gemma being online meant that Gemma had woken up and was about to start another day..... when I was still not done with the last one!!!!! By that stage all my work was done and I figured I best get some beauty sleep...
But first why not go put a load of washing on.
Then while going down stairs - why not take out the rubbish - only to get to the bins to realise the bins are out curb side for collection - throw close basket into laundry and off I hike out to the frount yard [we are set back from the road]. Get to bin and realise. I'm not sleepy in the slightest *buzz buzz buzz* [haha] Go put washing on. Back upstairs and a coffee and cigi seem to be required now... while 'chilling' think - I really should make a start on my assignment. So come back to computer open up word and just fly.
Now this assignment I've been trying to work it out for days, weeks even. I couldn't start it as I had no idea where or how to start this stupid story. Well I guess all I needed to do was starve myself of sleep for a whole night - eat lots of chocolate and then it would come to me. I have to say I'm quite pleased with it. 1617 words latter I'm half way through, know where I'm going - not only for this chapater but for the whole story in total. Maybe after I've had a sleep I'll wake up read through it and think "what was I thinking that's all crap" - but I highly doubt it although I'm sure there will be some phrases to correct and things to rework - but the grounding foundations are there to work from.
So my dear Aussie readers - I've had a rather productive night while you where all sleeping - but now it's time for me to put the m&m's away and get some much needed rest - these bags under myeyes would need to be checked in if I was going to the airport today!
If I don't blog before hand - I'm off again this weekend



2 comments:
Lol, Peta, you always crack me up girl! And ah... how do you do it to always leave me craving M&M's and TimTams and Maltesers! Aargh! I am trying sooo hard to stay of these little delights and everytime I read your blog I start salivating like crazy, lol! Man, I don't know how you do it, so many sleepless nights, I am worthless if I don't get my 7 or 8 hours! :) Hope you had a good rest and.. eh.. can't wait to see what the big surprise is in June! Go girl!
Oh Peta... don't know how you do it girl... its definitely the maltesers! Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment