Monday, May 1, 2006

Shine - New layout

{Credits: Dani Mogstad's, Cabana boy kit, little flowers, Sassy Pants emblishments [shine], Simple Stitches: Round'n'Round, Simple Stitches: So Square all avaliable at www.designbydani.com, Pin's from Sandra Boddington's Summer kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppe.com }

5 comments:

Jodie said...

Oooooooooooh! Love this... especially the cluster of elements down the edge of the photo... you are so versatile girl!

Anonymous said...

great layout Peta - THANKS FOR SHARING it! Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

great layout Peta - THANKS FOR SHARING it! Beautiful!

**sorry first one posted anon**

Anonymous said...

Aloha from Hawaii! No long time eh? What is so black all over your blog?! And oh, I love those little doodlings on the edge of your picture.... I know your style and it looks so great! Let me go back and read some more on your blog.. take care! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

This layout is a showstopper Peta - I love it!! Submit it now!!