18 Plus - Adult Only Content.
ROFL.
Okay maybe this *isn't* something I should be writing about and maybe it's something you *wouldn't* want to read but... ohh well it's going to be written and you don't have to read. If you are prudish, sensible and think that talking about poo is bad form on a blog then - STOP READING NOW!!
Okay real title:
PROCRATION.
ROFL.
I told you to stop!
You know there are some funny things that go on in ones mind. Ever since I went off the pill - many moons ago [over 3 years ago now] I have been very aware of the little voice with in my body that goes "bred now, bred now, make babies." The first few times I was VERY thrown by it all. The first time was the most 'forceful' - they do say that you are much more fertile when you just come off the pill and lets just say that visiting the ex at that point in time was a very BAD idea. Actually I'd have to say that was the strangest sexual experience to date - making love to someone but yet saying goodbye at the same time - very bitter sweet - best sex we ever had - which is an oddity to say [I told you to stop reading!!]... I still stand firm on the opinion that if things had of been left up to nature there would have been a new person in the world - but things didn't happen that way and I was a good girl [a good girl that cried her eye's out at the pharmacy the next day].
When I first moved back home I used to go through moments where I was very 'aware' of the men around me at uni - smell became a big thing. I'd notice myself thinking "he smells nice" ... about the third month of this I realised what was going on and would then laugh my ass off when ever I caught myself noting how guys around me smelt. I'd siliently think to myself "Opps must be ovulating! Damn there goes another of my eggs"
It's kind of sad in a way to think about also as each time that this kicks in [and it's not every month] there is another month lost. Another month that I'm not able to reproduce. Another much away from my 'fertile' years and another month closer to the possibility of fertility issues as I get older.
Ever since the moment I held Kira in my arms - nearly what 7 years ago at the end of this month - my clock has been ticking. I was very aware of it going BONG in my ear the day I held Kira - something inside me went 'ohh hello this is what I'm meant to be doing' .. and from then on I was like a crazy women - I read all the baby books I could get my hands on, we'd go to the library on Sundays and I'd hit the practical parenting and mother and baby mags [along with the wedding mags also - but then I was getting married at that stage so they where okay]. It was also under this that I decided to go work in child care - I did volunteer work at a center, I enrolled into uni ... the plan was, do uni, get married have babies... LOL Maybe we where lucky that we where *sensible* and held off on that commitment - who knows what life would have been like if we had of thrown caution to the wind.
Today was one of those days, where I noticed the men around me - I even feel in love with a truck driver today - very cute! He was parked at the lights next to the bus I was on, I was checking out the 'rig' - there was an aussie flag on it and then I looked into the cabin and there was this young cute well built guy with a shaved head [totally not the stereo type image of a truckie that comes to mind - although he *did* have the required blue singlet on!!] 'bopping' along to what ever was on the radio... I couldn't help but laugh and ha-ha - he happened to look over at that point and see me laughing at him. He grinned [swoon] and laughed and then started 'hamming' it up by being even more - very very cute!! - Then sadly lights changed and he drove off - but just before he pulled away he looked over gave me another big grin and waved good-bye. - I tell you it was enough to have me planning our wedding and the kids to follow.... {no that is not normal behavior} - from that moment I KNEW I was going to be in trouble today and would have to try and not make love sick faces at random strangers on the street/bus/pub - where ever. I did pretty well except for one moment.... When after out tute up at the pub talking about life the universe and everything and the conversation turned to relationship status etc and one of the girls was telling her story about meeting her soul mate - totally sweet and he showed up later and they are so cute together! - and also about her ex, who she was with for 6 years - still friends with and who [according to her] is a great guy etc etc - I joked and said "So what's his number?" ... she did actually offer to set me up with him which is kind of cute - never been set up with anyone - well okay I have ONCE but it is not worth a mentioning a guy who thinks the music should be cut from grease and then it would be a good movie!! - he hardly rates!! ROFL.
So anyways - where was I going with this? [other then to ramble on with way to much info for you dear readers... I did tell you not to read it :P]... Body clocks are ANNOYING and it spins me totally out every time I realise that plainly and simply I am designed to 'bred' and make the next generation. I hope that when it comes time to let that little wicked voice in my head have her way that there are still many 'fertile' months left in me.
So anyone know any cute single guys?? ROFLMAO!



7 comments:
LOL. You're cute...
If I knew any, I wouldn't be single either girl! :)
oh yes... that little voice.. so no where you are coming from here... and I still hear it LOL..
p.s. I do know some cute single guys but unless you want to move to tassie.....
LOL Yes that pesky little voice!
You are in real troubble when your little voice starts asking you in detail about what your children will be like.
It wasn't too long after that I had the answers to that.
Oh, Peta. :) Yeah.....I think it's something most women go through- hearing the "voices" to have little ones running around. It's happened to me too, but it's just not in the cards right now (starting my career to give them a better life later on!). You're totally right about needing to get yourself "in order", so to speak, before finding someone else to spend your life with. Don't settle, don't compromise, he's out there!! :) And there's nothing wrong with having a little fun with the wrong ones while before he arrives. :) And that's just it...usually he arrives, he's not found, he just appears when you least expect it. And a side note...my bf and I met online and we've been together for 3.5 years. :)
Ah the memories - feels like your stealing pages from my book! There are definitely highs and lows being single and feeling your clock ticking! I made a pact that if I was still single by 35 Id go and steal a sperm or a million (screening candidates carefully of course and thoroughly enjoying the process)! Love your candidness Peta and with a title like that it was definitely a must read! Just have a ball (pardon the pun!)
Post a Comment