Friday, May 5, 2006

Scraplift me -sweet n sassy style.

The Sweet n Sassy Team are having some fun and each week we are scraplifting one of the other members - this weeks it's my turn!! [we also have to scraplift ourselves rofl - something I haven't done yet!] Anyways I thought I would show off what the girls on my team have done...

Here is Robin's version, and my original:


Here is Gail's version, and my original:


Here is Tin's version and my original:


Teresa's version and my original:



Tracie's version and my original:


How awesome are they all??? I love the fact that they have all made them their own. Gail's and Teresa's had me going "huh what layout did you scraplift" because I so couldn't pick them!!! LOL But looking at them like this I can now. I love Robin's take on the love me one - sweet to se it changed that way. Tracie's is so cool also I love the fact she took a paper layout of mine and scrapped it digitaly - that ROCKS lol!! But I have to say that Tin's I'm just so touched by because she took one of my more 'light hearted' black book layouts and used it as inspiration to scrap a page about something that is very close to her heart. I love that I inspired her to scrap a more 'personal' layout.

I have also been scraplifted by two other girls this week - I'll link there layouts as I don't have permission to post them like I do with the Sweet n Sassy girls...

Check out Jacques take on my Shine layout here and Sowmya's take on my pool girl layout here.

Lastly - when it was Gail's turn to be scraplifted last week I made a joke that we had to scraplift our selves, and seeing as Gail actually listened to me [I know she's crazy isn't she ROFL] - it now seems that we are going to be scraplifting our selves as well.... this was actually fun!!




For the top layout I used a new kit from Tracy Ann that is due out at Sweeet Shoppe soon - it's called Frazzel and you're going to LOVE IT, the star is from Tracy's Jelly Fish collection and the stitiching is from Dani Mogstads new stitches collections.

So anyone else want to scraplift me?? ROFL If you do - let me know!! :)

3 comments:

Lisa said...

LOL Peta I ALWAYS want to scraplift you!! LOL If I do, you will be the first know ;)

Jodie said...

So cool seeing them all there together.... thought you said once that you couldn't scraplift yourself LOL

Peta said...

Aww Lisa *blush*!!

and Jodie - I know I know - it was HARD as - but seeing as it was my goofball idea I had to do it other wise the other sweet n sassy girls would come after me hehe