I can't share...
OMGOSH this kills... I'm doing the Ultimate Digi Scrapper Comp over at digiscrappin.biz and this weeks challenge was all about the photos - something to have me running in fear as I'm a self confessed crappy photographer who just gets lucky now and then [lol]. As soon as I saw the challenge though it brought to mind a photo I actually have never scrapped and actually had to go looking for - a pre digi photo! Thankfully I found it! Unfortantely I can't show you the layout *here* - not allowed to upload it anywhere else for now :( [well until I get kicked out of the comp so could be up next weekend ;) lol] But I CAN link to is to - here you go... The Frog
While I'm not *aiming* to win the comp I think that's a bit out of reach, I'm hopeing to have some fun, get out some great layouts - think outside the square and make it to maybe the top 50 that would be nice. I'd hate to be the judges on this one!



4 comments:
I think it's awesome! I love how you made the layout so simple. It makes the picture stand out even more!
oh yeah, you will NOT be out next weekend LMFAO.
Hi Peta,
Lurker coming out of lurkdom to say "You Rock". I love your style and the one that you submitted for the contest is FAB as usual. Best of luck for the rest of the contest. I have no doubt that you will make it to the top 50 though.
Meanwhile, I am joining you guys in scraplifting sweet n sassy creative team's LOs. I lifted your "pool girl" LO and Boy didn't i Have fun!!
Just wanted to show you my lift:
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=160437&cat=500&ppuser=40945
Ok Looks like my comment got cut oops!
http://www.scrapbook-bytes.com/gallery/
showphoto.php?photo=160437&cat=500&ppuser=40945
--Sowmya
Your LO is in my top ten so far.. so I think you definitely have a shot at winning this comp... you definitely have the talent, just have to wait and see what the judges are looking for!
Post a Comment