Friday, May 5, 2006

It really is there...


a lovely girl from Two peas kindly scanned my page of Simple Scrapbooks digital 5 ... IT IS THERE!! it really is!! LOL So can't wait to get my hands on this...

I could also talk about here how a layout that I thought was going to be published with a certain magazine isn't ... well maybe not... could be one day .. who knows - ARGH!! Someone stick a fork in me I'm so done on this score...

but I won't [haha] - instead I'm just going to jump around in circles becasue me - little old never really good at anything me - got a layout published in not only an International Magazine .. but in a digital one to boot!! YAY!! That's my nieces right there on that page - gosh knows how many people AROUND THE WORLD will look at that page ... OMGOSH!! lol ....

I was going to post the layout for you all - but you'll just have to buy the mag to check it out hehe :P

4 comments:

Nancy Comelab said...

Congratulations Peta! Your published LO is just stunning! You rock!

Jodie said...

Woo hoo Peta way to go... stunning LO!

Robin said...

Congrats girl!!! I can't wait to get the mag!

Anonymous said...

Congrats peta.. I cant wait to see it.