Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Ray of Light

Time for the layouts huh! I finally got around to doing some dt work - YAY. :) These girls just keep coming out with such great kits, I have another two more from Tracy to use, One from Robin that is just waiting for the perfect photo and one also from Sandra that I'm hunting for photos for.... and somewhere in there I also have a scrap lift of the lovely Miz Tracie to do for the sweet n sassy scraplifts and the round three layout for the Ulti challenge..... I thought of a layout for that but it was another one all about me - and who really wants another one of those huh! - might have to scratch the bottom of the barrael for a new idea... anyways...

first up a cute little page of my darling mum and my nana... taken a LONG LONG time ago :)

{credits: Dani Mogstad's Tribute kit and her August alphas from the year of memories set, pluss the orange stitching from the sassy pants kit all avaliable at www.designbydani.com, paper tearing from Steph at www.digitalpapertearing.com }

Another long long long time ago photo - my darling brother when he was just a wee little one hehe... yes he is in there somewhere - lets play spot the baby!

{credits: Tracy Ann Robinson's Baby Boy Kisses avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com, Stitching from Dani Mogstad's oh so square set avaliable at www.designbydani.com, photo corner from Peta Stoke, Whole lot of colour kit - not avaliable - yet :P}

1 comment:

Jodie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the layouts Peta! Great style and that one of your brother made me smile.