My Surprise News.
Well the newsletter is out so I guess I can share it all now....
I hope all you digi readers here have a subscription to Dani Mogstads newsletter!! Becasue if you don't you'll have missed out on getting a link to a fantastic [if I do say so myself] Kit... This is what you missed out on MUWHA
and not only that missed seeing that I HAVE MY FIRST KIT UP FOR SALE!! I give you - POP ROCK!!
NOW AVALIABLE FOR JUNE ONLY AT WWW.DESIGNBYDANI.COM
Yeap you read right- Designbydani! I thought Dani was a little *cray* when she asked if I wanted to do a little freebie kit for her newsletter - I mean ummm My 'beginer' stuff in her newsletter with her fantastic designs - CRAZY I tell ya!! But not only that she then turned around and offered to host something I have made for sale in the shop for the month!!!! - NOW THAT IS CRAZY!! LOL But hey - I wasn't going to say no to that and thought it might be fun to see if anyone else is crazy out there and will actually buy something I made ROFL.
So if you are crazy - you'll find it Here Under Specail Promotions.
and while you are there....
Check out Dani's new Blooms n Buttons - these ROCK!! I love them and had to do a layout just useing them on their own!
And there is also some great new kits in the store - this is done useing Cool Aid! [and also the little words which are also new as well!]
AND Lastly - Dani is haveing a new creative team call!!! :( Sadly this is my last month being a Dani Girl... I so wish I could stay on but I guess it's only fair to let some others have a go at getting even more addicted to Dani's wonderful creations! :)







7 comments:
OMG Peta, when I got the newsletter this morning I was soooo wrapped to see a free kit by you there! Awesome work, girl! And your first kit for sale is totally gorgeous! So now you're a designer hey! Can't wait to see all the fabulous stuff you come up with!
Now about your new LO's.. all I can say is WOW! Holy Schmoly! You are just amazing! Loooove them to pieces! :)
I think these kits are gorgeous Peta... but you already know that LOL! Beautiful Layouts! Enjoy this moment as a hot new designer!
HA! I knew your secret was to do with selling something ;) WTG peta!!! Gorgeous kits too.
So when are you going to open your own shop??!!! LOL
Awesome, enjoy it :)
go peta, go peta..
what a celebrity!! well done babe. You must be exstatic!!!
Belinda.
love the kits! You're too cool... Pop rocks... LOL
Michelle
wow these are aweomse! I just know this will be the start of something big!
OOOOOOO A HUGE congratulations from me Peta, this is awesome news. You go girl!!!
Nic xx
Post a Comment