Monday, May 29, 2006

I'm a loser baby

ROFL

So now it's my turn to have a little tanty....

It's rigged I tell you RIGGED - do they not know I have a name?? How could they not pick me... BAH it's rigged I tell ya rigged. Those judges I don't know...

Okay - enough of taking the piss. ROFL.

Yes, I'm not the ultimate Digi Scrapper. No I'm not actually having a tanty. HELLO did you see the seven people on that list, but as Teresa pointed out on two peas - did you see the people that aren't! There are so many wonderful talented girls out there - and really some of them where not even IN the comp!

Yes it would have been nice to be in the top ten - but in the top 40 is good enough for this little pink duck. And I have to say that through this whole thing I have gotten some wonderful comments on my work that have just made my day. Being told someone is a fan of yours is just wonderful and having girls right behind you supporting you every step of the way is just the ultimate :).... And if I can be allowed to have one slight OMG comment remark, although this doesn't make any of the other comments any less important - this one did make me go "wow"... On my last layout I got what I believe to be my first ever comment from the lovely Miz Holly which read "This is BY FAR one of the coolest looking layouts I've ever seen!!! LOVE the composition and photographs. YOU GO GIRL!" - how cool is that???

At the end of it all I'm so happy with all the layouts that I created and all the feedback I got was just awesome. I know a few comments where made about people doing the whole 'freestyle' thing and reaching for the doodles because that's what they *thought* this challenge was all about instead of doing a layout that was in your own style. But those who know me know that doodles are a natural part of who I am and what my own style is about. :)

and In other boring news - The net seems to be down back home I hope when I go home this afternoon that it is working but I'm not holding my breath. I've got so much uni work to do so it's kind of a huge pain, and of course I've over used my uni net account so that is a slow as an old man with a zimmar frame. So sorry you are kind of stuck with Simply Red for now...

OHH and before I forget. It was Kira's birthday party on the weekend - my little niece turns 7 tomorrow!! [where did the time go?]. She went ten pin bowling with 10 of friends from school - was so cute and funny thing was in one game all three girls, Leah, Kira and Tegan all got strikes [and only Tegan was using the ball rolling stand - the other two just managed it with the aid of the bumpers!] The end score had Kira and Leah both in first place! LOL. We went up for the day to visit [Myself, my parents and my brother]. Got some photos of the girls but not many and left them all back on the old folks computer [GRR].

and my last babble - I HATE LOOKING FOR WORK!! :( it's always enough to depress me -I'll find a great job only then to see the words "Must have experience" or "Must have own Transport" ... DOH!! :( hate it hate it hate it... I'd give my right arm to be working, but gosh I never have any luck in this department. I think I'm doomed to always be a burden on society. BAH! Now I really AM having a tanty and really AM singing "I'm a loser baby, so why don't ya kill me." - but as the ever talented deceased himself Douglas Adams would say - Don't Panic.

No comments: