If I was a Rich Girl ...
I could pay someone to make this damn website for me.
I swear I have spent way to long hitting my head on the table over this.
This is such a steep learning curve for me and I'll admit 90% of it is me haveing now idea what on earth I'm doing....
I want to get this 'out' I want to start useing it - and to let everyone out there know .... I'm sick of it on the back burner - where it has been for nearly most of the year, I'm actually wasteing $$ in paid months of netage that aren't getting used.
So I've decided. To just get over haveing it all 'perfect' and just go - here it is - it's still a work in progress but hey - come join me on this idea maybe it will be more fun if I can bash my head on the table publicly! :)
www.digitalscrapbookingdownunder.com
and no I'm not designing! :P Gosh I don't even what to think about how hard it would be to set up a zen cart and store and all that other stuff .... [if I do ever go design store I think I'll just go a consignment store - Hey Amy need any new shoppe's at SBB - roflmao - I'm laughing on two scores here - 1. the idea that Amy would actually be reading this!! Hmm some how I don't think so. 2. The idea that if she was crazy enough to be reading here for what ever reason that she'd also be crazy enough to let me in the SBB store when there are 100% more clever designers out there. I reallly can't picture myself selling along side all the girls that are currently there - hehe could you just see a kit of mine sitting in the shop next to a kit of tracys PMSL ohh it would sell lots of kits for Tracy I'm sure [LOVE YA TRACY hehe]
Anyways where was I.... ohh yes the website head banging.
If you don't mind putting up with me still fixing things - come check it out.
The idea was created many many moons ago ... it's just more a space for fellow "Local" digi scrappers to come and talk about everything basicaly - to make closer to home friends and maybe even meet up in real life with fellow crazy people - or not so crazy people... haha.
Anyways - go check it out. I hope some of you will stay....



2 comments:
Hi I have just stepped into your blog from debf's blog. I checked out your gallery and found you are responsible for one of my favourite LOs. ALL MY FRIENDS is fabulous. I tell everone I know about this LO. If you don't mind I would love to scraplift this LO. Thankyou for inspiring me.
Peta it looks great! Good for you!
Post a Comment