Friday, May 19, 2006

Well I'm truely a BAD ASS PEA!

I'm such a naughty girl. Firstly I posted up a message saying that I had a blog freebie but not in so many words - I mentioned the word free and blog and that "the love" was there.... [I was very silly if I do say so myself].

Now the week before when I posted up my freebie I was actually surprised it was still there the next day.... I even commented on this fact. I actually also said it was most likely becasue I didn't put freebie or such in my post title and that I would try harder next time [once again me being silly!!]

Well it seems that I did try harder and this week my post vanished into a puff of smoke - but not before I got to the number one spot on the top digi blogs ROFLMAO - [although Gina did kick me back to the curb later on when the two pea's post was gone - it's all about the popularity don't you know - hehe - yes this is an example of me being silly - and hey I NEVER said I was GOOD at being silly!!]

Where was I? Ohh yes bad ass pea...

So finding my post deleted I did what any normal person would do - I posted to laugh that I was finaly a TRUE pea as I had gotten a post deleted.... I went on to give a very nice speach thanking god, my parents, my grade two teacher and that ant that bite me on the foot the other week.... it lasted pretty much all of *my* day.... 13 replies - and the last one was Sarah telling me I was naughty. It was all in high sillyness as although I was dissapointed at the inconsitances of 'post poliecing' - fair enough tou's and all that... but to delete my silly post... HUMPH!!

Tell ya what if I didn't like all you pea's I'd be high tailing it out of there....

But I know one thing for sure - when I get my forum up and running you're all more then welcome to come and post about any thing you want to give away on mine!! ;)

1 comment:

Cherie Shields said...

Its funny, no matter where you go on the net there's the forum police making sure you're doing things by the rules ..... You probably got overlooked the first time *lol* I agree on the lack of even handed policing.