Thursday, May 4, 2006

baby got back

Omgosh this has to be the funniest thing EVER...

Please tell me the truth [yes I know not the best photo]...



but does that photo make me look like my butt is big??? ROFLMAO!!

It must! Becasue so far I've gotten two "kisses" from guys that like girls with big butts!! And woah these guys are HOT!! - damn I've never wished for a big butt before but hell now I wish I did!! And funny enough they are both from the same ethnic background!

Gosh it was worth it all just for this laugh!!!

5 comments:

justine said...

LOL!! Now I wouldn't assume that from you picture... but apparently big butts are hot right now, thanks to J.lo and beyonce!

and lol @ that song... sadly I know every singe word to it!

Jodie said...

ROFLOL... never would have thought of a big butt as being a drawcard...but there you go!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!!!!!
Nice combination with the song, Oh I wish you could hear the giggling!

Anonymous said...

LMAO!! :) If only laughing actually did that....LOL. I wanna see these hotties!!! Get all your choices together and let your faithful blog readers choose your date for Friday night!! :) Sounds like a plan, right?!!?!

Amanda said...

LMAO! It's the cool thing to have junk in the trunk!