Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Yo the things we think of...

Okay so my mood is going crazy at the moment, one minute I'm very much wahoo life is good this is going to be great i can do this.. the next second I'm very much boo my life sucks, everythings crapy and there is no way I can do this... gosh it would be so funny if it wasn't so true.

The thing is I then thought of writing in here and calling myself a yo-yo. Kind of sounded funny to me and I wondered if there was a quiz out there that you could do that would tell you what kind of yo-yo you where...

I couldn't find one. But I did find a yo-yo forum *blink* and haha there was 44 users online!! On a Yo-Yo forum?? Interesting. [crazyness] I loved some of the forum name "Yo Disscusion" "Yo Trick help" - they mostly all start with Yo, kind of feels like you're in a bad ganstar movie. [did I just say that *insert shocked face here*]

Moving right along.... [don't want to get those yo-yo's off side!]

So there is no what type of yo-yo are you. DAMN. and I was hopeing I'd be a coca cola yo-yo too or at best a fanta one... or maybe one of those cute little glitter ones.... what other kinds of yo-yo's are there? I could be sprit too...

then I got thinking - hey why don't I be creative and make up a what yo-yo are you quiz....

but then I yo-yo'd out of that idea :P I also thought of starting every new line with the prefex "Yo" but soon thought that would be a bad idea so I kicked that to the yo-yo curb .... maybe I should just yo-yo my butt to uni instead!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peta...YO YO Crazy!!!

justine said...

Your mood swings sound a lot like how mine are lately... so from one yo yo to another you aren't alone in this madness.