Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Housemate Installment NO 3

Okay so last week house wise was really good, very quite, very clean. The reason for this? *insert swear word here* housemate was no where to be seen.

Two things I noticed while he was away - other then the fact that I actually comfortable in this house - One - no flooded bathroom floor. Two - no dishes left in the sink. It has always been an interesting question to who is the one responsible for leaving the sink filled with dishes, I was actually thinking it was the newer girl but it would seem not. Everyone but HIM where home and not one dish was left in the sink!! I also did notice to that the kitchen benches where free from mess more often [ie I didn't have to go mental and wipe down the benches at all this week].

I really do hate him and it actually surprises me. I like to think I'm not that 'harsh'.

Guess what - he got back yesterday [girlfriend in toe *sigh*] and this morning - walk into a flooded bathroom! How hard is it I mean really to a/ use bathroom mats to stand on firstly or even just b/ clean up the mess you have made when you are finished. Apparently those two things are impossible! This afternoon I went out to grab something for lunch and guess what I found - two plates and cutlery sitting in the sink!! Wow. I wonder who's home huh!

They are gone now but I'm sure that by the end of the week there will be a pile of crap in there again!

GOSH I HATE HIM!

I went out to get something for dinner but they have taken over the kitchen so it's impossible to get anything while they are in there - and if you tried you'd just get dirty looks! Like I said last rant - it's hard enough trying to work around one person in that kitchen, to try and do anything while she's there standing beside him - not doing anything other then watching from the looks of it ... Seems they are joined at the hip.. It's really ANNOYING...

I mean seriously can she not go into the lounge room or the dining room - or even go stand over the other side of the counter OUT of the kitchen!! FFS!!!

GRR!!

2 comments:

Jodie said...

ROFLOL at your choice of song Peta...so appropriate for this post.

Katie Toland said...

Oh you poor thing! Gee lucky girlfriend he has there...not!

Get a box, chuck all the crap he leaves lying around in it and put it in his room. Good luck Peta.

And I just adore that layout you put in the previous post. I'm off to check it out now.

Katie