hehe
Okay so I'm a dork leave me alone :P
I just did a cute little layout with Fee's new kit and thought I would give you all a sneak peak of it! [coming out at the scrapboxx soon]

In other news... Bloglines is EVIL. For a few reasons. One becasue I have managed to double my list of blogs that I have on my to read list!! Two becasue I have actually found now that becasuse bloglines will show you the post in the window it has with out having to go to the actual blog itself - that I'm actually really visiting blogs 'less' and actually commenting less - so if you have noticed that I have been MIA on the comments lately - it's not cause I don't love you anymore I do - I'm just not use to the whole useing bloglines thing yet! I actually deleted my blog links out of here as I thought I would just use that now I want them back ... ARGH!! There is something about clicking on a link and going to the actual blogs that I miss.
4 comments:
Gorgeous LO Peta
Great layout, Peta!! :) I love being able to see a post through Bloglines too, but you can easily get to the blog by clicking on the name of it up at the top of the preview window- that way you can still comment! :) I have mine set to only preview the first few sentences or so, that was I still go to the actual blog.....hth!! T.
I perfer blogrolling myself. It works a lot easier for me.
Gorgeous layout... Even though you haven't chatted with Michelle for a while, but I forgive you. That's just how big of a person I am. LOL.
Michelle
Love the layout Peta!! I love Bloglines too but as you can see, I still come and comment! I'll try not to take it personally that you don't ever come and comment on my blog. LMAO Just teasing you! LOL
Post a Comment