Sunday, April 23, 2006

World First

Okay I am so loathed to even mention this on my blog... but ahh I have to share ;)

Well tonight is the big kick off for the next mindless installment of big brother *groan*. I admit to watching the first series - I admit to watching a little of the second but by then it was *groan*.

So this round there is meant to be a world first going on for the Big brother house.

When I first heard this I started makeing a list of what it could be... or maybe that is what I'd like ot see it be hehe.

1/ Instead of it's normal 20 something's who all they do is sit around drinking, bitching and trying to out do each other in sexual antics... it would be a house hold full of retired geratics. I mean come on how cool would that be?? Although I don't think the uplate/uncut eposides will get as many viewers. But hell I'd love to see a house full of old people getting drunk, bitching and trying to out do each other.... okay maybe not that last one. I think it would make for very interesting viewing and hell it would get me to watch!

2/ Houesmates are just going to be 'lifted' off the streets and thorwn into the house and when you get evicted it's not to a stage of screaming fans and the dreams of some great big future playing a two domentinal character on Neighbours or Home and Away - but you are fried, evicted from life and the last person left standing doesn't win any money the are just allowed to live on. [okay yes I have been watching a little to much Dr Who :P -for those of you who don't know there is an actual emposide in the newest series of Dr Who where there IS such a big brother system! - guess the person writing that series feels the same way I do about big brother hehe]

3/ Instead of your normal 20 something successful beautiful people the executives have gone down the local centerlink and auditioned for housemates there. The people who make it into the house have to complete tasks each week to keep their dole payments.

4/ The host of the show has to stay in the house with the housemates until the very end. If they where to do this I'd be voteing to keep Gretel in the house eve AFTER the show has ended! - she could be a new attraction at Dreamworld!

I'm sure after all these the really world first isn't going to be anywhere near as exciting!

1 comment:

Sharryn Thomson said...

Oh c'mon Peta...who doesn't love Big Brother??? ROFL I love BB and can't wait for it to start in just under 3 hours!!
Have to admit on one of your points there about keeping Gretel in the house FOREVER!! She must be the most annoying, obnoxious, up herself, egotistical woman I've ever come across...and for what? LOL
Cheers
Sharryn :)