Sunday, April 23, 2006

I blame it on the poo

Have you ever made a comment on someone's blog - hit post and wished seconds later you could edit it?! I just have! And I blame it on the poo!! It's bad enough to start talking about dog poo on someone's blog - but hell to spell their name wrong in the bargin - WHOPPSIE.

What am I talking about you ask - well go read Jennifer Pebbles blog [the trend setter post and comments lol] and then you will understand my embrassment!! *shakes head*

And also - as Jennifer posted her logo for Traci's Cotton Blossom comp [Read Traci's Blog for detials - and the winner] I thought I might do the same... [sheep= me - see Jenn is really is a trend setter!]




This is my pretty Logo - the flower and even the "Cotton" "Scraps" part is all credited to me -I went created by me as I figured it would have to be comerical free and doing it myself was the easiest way LOL [i couldn't find any nice comercial free scriptive fonts for what I was after!]

I'm actually quite happy with how it turned out - not a graphic design winning creation but 'not bad' for my very first ever logo!

Next up - New layout. The Sweet n Sassy team have decided to have a little fun and each week we are going to scraplift each other... this week is the FANTSTIC Miz Gail Zeak's turn. And of course I found it kind of easy to be inspired by Gail, as I think our styles are very similar - hehe we are both addicted to white space - but I think Gail does it ten times better then I do!

This layout was kind of inspired by Gail's Sign's of Spring layout. And I got to use the new kit from Sandra which is just stunning with such lovely rich colours!


{credits: Sandra Boddington's Summer Kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com font: Baselbook and Susies hand}

2 comments:

Jodie said...

Love the layout... great colours.

Anonymous said...

don't be embarrassed...I write about stupid crap all of the time:) And the logo is sweet...glad to see you posted it, as I wanted to check out the competition, lol!:)