Saturday, April 29, 2006

Where is my Kipper?

Well two things are crossed off my list - FINALLY - so reward time .....

Credits: Tracy Ann Robinson brushes from Artlines Dutes Collection - Bridge Road and High Street.Nacie Rowe Jantiz Frame Bursh.

Thanks Guys. I'm *okay* - just got to start working on some anxiety issues I've been having [full blown axiety attacks!!] I've taken the first few steps to get it all sorted and hopefully a few people who I *need* to go easy on me will and then I can get back to working through all the other *stuff* ... it is all *good* trust me... well the anxiety attacks aren't good but lol ... it is over all ALL GOOD ... just fingers crossed the things that I *need* to go the way I hope they will next week pan out 0r I'll be in big big dog poo [yay I finally get to mention poo on my own blog!]

No comments: