Smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast
Afraid to say I may not be around for a little while. There are a few things I need to get sorted and I need to pull my head out of the sand and sort them. All of it pretty nasty and honestly all my own fault. [Gosh how did I screw up so badley?]
ANYWAYS. I think it best if I take a bit time out and just get it over with - kind of like pulling the bandaid off really quickly...
wish me luck!



6 comments:
Peta good luck with your sorting out, I hope things work out okay for you. We'll be here waiting when you get back.
Wishing you all the best ... we'll be checking back regularly to see if you're posting! :)
luck... Lots of you going your way.
Will miss reading your blog everyday.. but sending you loads of good 'sorting stuff out' vibes!
Will also miss reading your blog daily. Good luck with the "sorting out" - hope everything works out ok for you.
Anything you need a hand with?
Post a Comment