Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Todays digi-gal is ........

ME!!!!

I'm digi -pea - gal of the day!! This day will go down in history!! ROFLMAO!! [well in my own mind anyways]

So excited, honoured and surprised to be digi gal of the day! It's fun actually seeing what layouts pick from my gallery - so must remember to do that more often in my replys to digi gal of the day posts on two peas in the future.

explination for those non two peas digi people: Each day Ange - a lovely girl on two pea's picks out a member to be the "digi gal" of the day - there is a post as such "Digi-gal of the day 4/10... little possum!" in the forum and Ange posts with a link to that person's gallery and she puts up a little link to a layout or two and something about that person... then people go off and look in that persons gallery and pick a fav and post with a link to it... and of course the digi gal of the day then has to tell everyone a little bit about themsleves. It's all so we can get to know each other more and check each other out as it where...

2 comments:

Dianne Rigdon said...

Congrats, P!

katef said...

Yay, and you so deserve it!
I don't hang out on two pease nearly enough to keep up with this sort of thing but know if I did I would have been the first to post and say how awesomely talented you are and how I love EVERY LO! This is an awesome idea! I might just have to borrow it one day!