Back to earth
I have a killer headace again - my nose is killing me, who ever threw that invisable punch sure has one mean swing [for those of you who don't know I get headaces across the bridge of my nose due to a old fracture]
Anyways - not going to bore you all to long :)
Only two points to this post - well three if you count my complaining about my headace..
point one.
LOOK~~~~~> my new blinkie is up!! And isn't the little "ME" so cute!!! Fee did that - it's ME!!! ROFL isn't she cute!! I wonder if I bribe her she'll let me use it for my avie picture - although I'm sure a few people out there would be sad to see my screaming southpark me disapare [the picture in my profile here now]
point two.
New layout
Journaling reads:
When do you get to that point that point where it’s to much? The point where tomorrow is today? I make promises to myself over and over, day after day, and come the next day I’m still making and breaking the same promises. When is it enough. When is it not enough. When do I stop doing this dance in my head? There has to be some point, some moment where it’s make or break. Have I faced it already? Did I break without knowing it? Some days I sure do feel broken. But it is only fleeting and soon I’m making those promises to myself again. When do I reach the point when I stop lying to the one person who should really know that what I am saying is a lie - myself. Am I going to be 33 and still making unfilled promises. Why is it easier to break my promises then to keep them. How do you stop. At what point do you give up? At what point do you continue to fight? I just don’t know and the worst part is tomorrow I know I’ll break another promise.
I did this ages ago - but it was set out in a great big circle shape and I wasn't happy with it. This is more what I wanted to do with it. And yes it's another layout for the little black book. Around the Gem is the wording "twenty eight" - if you don't "get it" lol - the arow pointing to the gem is meant to mean that is the point - ie for me - reaching twenty eight has become my point - it's certianly make or break time - wish me luck LOL.




3 comments:
What blinkie? Where?
Awesome design on that Layout btw - too many screaching kids to read right now though so I'll be back later :)
Very creative. I love it! Good luck girl. I seem to be in the same place...
YOU GO GIRL! Missed reading your blog yesterday, congrats on being digigal of the day, you are digi gal of the year in my books!! You totally rock, and yeah, where's the blinkie??? -jacque
Post a Comment