Lisa's going to kill me...
well maybe not but hehe I just HAD to do it and I'm sure you'll all agree with me it's very fitting...
The lovely miz Lisa sent me a mix of photos to play with, two of her kitty cat Jessie [layout coming up with her on it next], a photo of Travis and Lisa on their wedding day and this one of Lisa herself.... I think the title says exactly what I thought of the photo ROFL
{credits: Rebecca DiGrazio's Splendid kit from www.scrapbook-bytes.com Round Stitching freebie from Kim Hill of www.cgessentails.com and other stitching from Dani Mogstads clowning around kit at www.designbydani.com }
And now for the pretty kitty cat page - was nice to scrap a pets page and I know how much Lisa loves Jessie so this was a fun layout to do - and I wanted to make it 'specail'.
{Credits: Robin Carlton and Christy Lyle's Bear n Blossoms n Beads .. Oh my Kit avaliable at www.sweetshoppedesigns.com Pin from Robin Carlton's Closer to heaven kit and fonts Susies hand and baselbook.}
I hope you like them Lisa!!! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment