Rant Update.
After posting I had to run off to the local shops to get some much needed chocolate [housemate from hell blam and study food] While out I got a nice big glass bottel of V8 Veggie Jucie [citrus blast :) -1.5 litters wahoo!] - get home - get to door - go to open door - glass bottel bangs into door -makes big bang noise - open door - dickhead and his girlfriend are at the table eating lunch - dickhead looks over and gives me a FLITHY look - What for banging my grocheries by ACIDENT on the front door!!! - JERK!! So hehe I slamed the door [childish I know] went and put everything away - went to room got washing - went down stairs to put on washing - washing machine isn't working, go back up stairs to hear other house mate saying to d!ckhead that the power isn't working - I go put my washing powder in my room and go back outside to the power box and flip the saftey switch - come back inside and go "Powers back on" ... Do you think I got a thank you? Anything - NOPE! TOTALY IGNORED!!!
FUCK I hate this place - if it wasn't such a great deal here I think I'd have moved a long time ago, I think I might start hunting around for somewhere else!!
Now - off to play the femms kiss off as loud as I can - my pissed off music lol
Sorry for cus words dear readers - I cus like a salior and normaly try to keep those tendencies from my blog but alas today is cus day!



2 comments:
Hope the chocolate helped !!!! Hope he is going away for Easter
Ack! That would kind of freak me out LOL!
I love what you did with that kit! I love what you do with everything, though! LMAO
Post a Comment