Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Have to have a rant.

Normaly I'm not one to use the hate word - because for one I never feel that emotion strong enough to warent it - sure people tick me off royaly I don't LIKE some people... but I never HATE. [don't know why - just don't]

I HATE MY HOUSEMATE - he is a complet and utter *insert swear word here*

Why does he get the honour of being a person I hate?

Well for one - he use to make snide little comments and pass not so nice comments about me. - My weight and my just general personality. He wasn't very nice.

two - he is USELESS at cleaning up - expects people to clean up after him. His milk will spill over in the fridge and do you think he'll clean it up? I'm sure he HAS to see if after all everyone else can. No he seems to believe that it's the 'cleaners' job to clean up after him [we sometimes have a cleaner - although at the moment we don't!] So guess who gets stuck cleaning it up and mainly becasue it's leaked onto the self's below his - which happen to be mine!

three - he's is so wrapped up in himself!

four - I don't think I have ever seen him take out the trash - AND it's normaly his stuff too!

five - He pretends I don't exist. Will not make eye contact, will not say hello and even BLANKS me if he see's me out of the house - he actually rode past me standing at the bus stop the other day - he knew I was there but he made sure to be looking over the other side of the road so not to 'see' me [and no there is nothing to look at over the other side of the road and I was watching - until he got close to where I was he was looking straight ahead! - *inster swear word here*

six - he use to wait until three in the morning [around the time I was actually going to bed lol] and put on 'dance' music - full of base stuff. Imagine trying to go to sleep with dosh dosh dosh dosh coming from the next room - nearly drive me up the wall! Thank god thats stopped!!

seven - I haven't caught him at it but I believe that he is one that tends to use the phone and not write down his calls. Our bill was over this month again and resulted in the phone been taken out by the owner as she got angry over it [fair enough too]

eight - not only would he be playing dosh dosh music at 3 in the morning - he'd also pick this time as a great time to go have a shower!!! Shouldn't be to much of an issue right? Well wouldn't be - except for the fact he puts on the exhaust fan that at that time of the night is EXTREMLY loud!!

nine - He over uses water [I'm sure Rachie will understand me on this one!] He will have over 30 min showers [also useing up all the hot water - leaving none for those who get up in the morning for showers - we are on solar heating!] when asked why he takes such long showers - after it was pointed out that the three girls in the house all manged to have showers to wash their hair etc in under 30 mins, he replied that he just stands there - does nothing!!!!!! He will also run the taps in the kitchen FOR EVER. He comes from a 'country' town and should know better!! - this is just an example of the fact he doesn't think beyond himself!

now point ten which is the reason I'm so annoyed and need to vent.

He has a girlfriend. Nothing wrong with that really. She's from Korea [I believe?] Seems a nice enough girl [what she's doing with him I don't know - silly girl] although I have NEVER been introduced to her [I don't exist remember!] and wouldn't know her name if you asked me. The first time she stayed over he got in trouble because she stayed for over a week, the person who rents out our rooms to us has strict rules that if you're having people stay over she needs to know [due to fire saftey stuff] and that you should let your housemates know etc.

Well he never let us know - they both took long showers and generaly pi$$ed us all off as it was just so 'rude'. We complianed and he had to pay extra rent etc for her staying [hehe].

Next time around he did it the right way - she actually stayed in one of the rooms from the boys who had gone away on holidays, they organised that themselves. Everything was fine with that. No problems.

Well I get home yesterday night and who should I find in the kitchen - ahh the girl friends visiting again [no notice about this!! GRR] and our kitchen is quite small two people can move around there quite okay - well another annoying factor is that she has to be GLUED to him at all times [quite sad to watch actually] so trying to put my shopping away was a night mare!! [didn't help I had my headace to boot]

I try not to be a harsh person but the fact that this guy shows no respect or consideration for anyone else in this house really gets me ticked off.

And I guess because her being in the house has a large impact on ME personaly. For example - I believe that they both sleep in his single bed [nothing wrong with that] but the fact his bed is right up against the wall to my room ... I constantly get the bangs on the walls from moveing around in such a small space - there was three very LOUD bangs last night one of which woke me up [not impressed!] and no I'm not talking about bed room activites these are just general moveing in your sleep and hitting the wall things.

THEN - I've already had to wait twice for her to get out of the bathroom [and she's not even been here a full day yet!] She bangs doors - which is annoying seeing as their bed room door is against the wall of my room so banging the door closed after getting up in the night to go to the bath room certainly makes a hell of a lot of noise and tends to shake the wall in my room!! She stomps around the house!! - driving me nuts I can tell you where she is in the house at any give time as I follow the banging feet!!

ALSO - like him with the phone thing - last time she was here I often saw her on the phone but never once saw her write her own - or his name in the phone book.

SICK OF THIS CRAP - really.

All of it is small and petty - but put it all together and My blood just bloils!! GRRR.

Worse is - I have a uni assignment to work on and I always get 'stressed' when I have that to work on - annoying house mates and their girl friends do nothing to put me in a good mood to study!!!

Can I blow them up?? Pretty Please. Some days I really wish he'd get kicked out!!

4 comments:

Jodie said...

Oh hun... I so do not miss being at UNI in a share house. Sounds like the house mate from hell... thought about laxatives in his food lol! Only kidding !

katef said...

ug sounds like the house mate from hell.. sure go right and head and blow him outa the house!

Peta said...

lol Jodie have thought about useing his toothbursh to clean the toliet a few times - only thing is - don't know which one is his ROFL

Amanda said...

Want me to come rub his toothbrush in the toilet, or maybe put some exlax in his shake?

Do you ever go out in public with him? Next time... ( *warning* this may be offensive to some haha) Just yell really loud " Ewww, stop talking! You have penis breath!"