Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Me again - minus cuss words.

:) LOL Jodie is going to just roll her eyes at me - and damit I'm living up to the jokes last night in the Aussie chat a digital scrap divas - [I went quite and there was jokes made about I was most likely off blogging again!! LOL :P@ Suzy and Jodie]

But this time - I just have layouts to share, another RAK one and OMGOSH one with MY OWN PHOTOS! *faints*

Before I show - I have to give a little shout out to one fantastic girl. Amanda. Amanda is a very sweet girl and my gosh she makes me green with the great photos she takes! She designs digital kits and sells them at elemental scraps. I love her designs and have been eyeing them off on her blog :). I actually discovered Amanda via the Top Digital blogs site [Thanks Carrie!!] and last week after my posts about my birthday etc I got a lovely email from Amanda - totally floored me and left me speechless - She sent me a GC for her kits!!! and I'm not talking one or two kits here - I'm talking $40 worth!!!! Isn't that just the nicest thing? I mean I'd have been just as happy with one of her kits - $40 was WAY more then she had to give me - but she did!! I don't think I can ever say enough thank you's for that!!!

So - do yourself a favor go check out Amanda's designs - I love them - and look what I did with her First Day's of Spring Kit

{credits: Amanda Rockwell's First day of spring kit available at www.elementalscraps.com, nap alpha from Gina Cabrera at www.digitaldesignessentials.com, paper tear from Steph at www.digitalpapertearing.com }

Next up - is a dt kit and another of layout using photos from the Lovely Miz foxy Lisa [LOL] this was a wedding photo of her and Travis that she sent me - and I thought it would be a perfect photo to adot the Spring Breeze collaborative kit that Dani has done with the girls over at scrap artist - and I have to say I knew this kit was going to rock - I mean how could it not with such digi goddesses as Dani, Dianne, Michelle, Nancie and Lisa! I mean Dani and Di on their own would be enough to make me weak at the knees -but with the other scrapartist girls - I'm in heaven!! This kit is just so pretty!!! - and personally I think it looks 1o times better unzipped and opened up on my computer!!

{Credits: Spring Breeze collaborative kit at www.scrapartist.com Stitching from Dani misdeeds clowns around elements pack at www.designbydani.com}

I think that's it - will try not to post anything for the rest of the night LOL [but making NO promises!!] - OFF to do more study now! :)

3 comments:

Sam said...

great LO's
and I think you have every right to be p*ssed off. Sounds like a real jerk

ksharonk said...

And here I was expecting the next chapter in the 'housemate from hell' episode ... ;)

Jodie said...

ROFLOL and rolling my eyes! What is the housemate from hell doing right now? I want an update Peta....the night is young!

Gorgeous layouts by the way.