Monday, April 3, 2006

Pea Love

Okay getting back to my post from the other day. There are many wonderful people out there in the world around us. I have been blessed to know many incredibale peole and blessed to have these people go out of their way to make my day brighter. I wish I could tell every last one of them just how much their time means to me - so if you read this - consider yourself told okay?! I am thankful for everything everyone has ever done for me.

which brings me to this.... There is one girl on two pea's that has always made me laugh, and I have always enjoyed not just reading her comments to my own layouts but the comments to everyone elses. Sometimes I think the comments go beyond just a comment about the layout but a comment about the person in the sweetest ways. It is very hard to explain really. She's just specail and specail in that way that she'd be teraible embrassed that I'm saying she is specail and never understand WHY she's special IYKWIM.

{credits: Dani Mogstads Sassy Pants Elements NOW avaliable at www.designbydani.com, note paper from Amy Martin, Stitched flower from Tracy Ann Robinsons Stitched thingo pack at www.scrapbook-bytes.com Kraft from Gina Cabrera at www.digitaldesignessentials.com }

No comments: